With Neuromuscular Release Therapies
Neuromuscular Therapy & Corrective, Restorative Bodywork
Our bodies hold many things – past injuries – physical, emotional and spiritual. Our habits can lead to a limited range of motion that constrains our freedom of movement and ultimately cause pain. Deep tissue healing uses the techniques of neuromuscular release to stimulate the natural healing power of the body.
Using a pressure right for you and your state of health, this technique will explore areas of your body that you feel may be blocked, holding onto something, or just tighter than you would like them to be. Deep Tissue Release can also help eliminate toxins held in muscles and organs and can facilitate the detox process. It is also recommended if you are suffering from chronic pain, stress or muscular injuries.
What Are The Benefits?
- NMT, Neuro Muscular Technique removes problem trigger points that cause reflexive muscle stress throughout the body.
- Removes Myofacial Adhesions that restrict muscle movement and lower muscle strength wattage
- Releases Deep Muscle Toxicity that traditional visceral detox such as fasting and colema methods cant release
- Increases Lymphatic Flow to the tissues and dramatically improve the functioning and efficiency of the immune system.
- Releases Deep Muscle Toxicity that cause chronic muscle pain and dysfunction
- The Skillfull Deep tissue bodywork and myofascial release combined with craniosacral movements the body’s own inner physician is awakened and that ultimately leads to the healing of oneself.
About The Author
Stephen Kirwin BA, CMT is a graduate of the University of Colorado and The Boulder College of Massage Therapy. Stephen has been a practising neuromuscular and orthopaedic sports massage therapist for over 22 years. He is a 12 time ironman triathlon finisher and worked directly with such athletes as Ironman champions Scott Tinley and Dave Scott as well as members of Lance Armstrong’s 7 time champion Tour de France cycling team.